How do you think your computer will run if you do not perform routine maintenance on it? In case a computer is running sluggish, in case it periodically needs to be rebooted or doesn’t boot as quickly as it used to, it sounds like it’s time for a Clean Up. The following instructions below will give you step by step instructions about the best way to make sure that your PC continues to function at its fullest capacity. These instructions are relevant for servers running Windows XP and using Internet Explorer.
Here are the steps:
1. Open up Internet Explorer
2. Click on the word Tools upward at the very top of your display.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. In the center of that box you will notice a section called Temporary Internet Files. Click the Delete Files button.
5. Click on the box Delete offline content also, then OK.
6. After that is completed, click on the Delete Cookies button inside the Temporary Internet Files section. Click on OK there also.
7. Next click the Settings button. Check for newer versions of stored pages ought to be clicked on automatically if it is not already.
8. Change the Amount of Disk Space to use to 8MB. Click OK twice.
9. Next go to the green Start button at the very lower left corner of the display. If you have any kind of inquiries pertaining to where and exactly how to utilize myclean pc, you can contact us at our site. Click My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Check Disk Clean up.
10. Use offline content or whatever else that it asks. It is going to take a few moments while it’s assessing how much space it can tidy up. When you get the newest pop-up window, then make certain that there are checks in every box. Click OK
11. After conducting Disk Clean up, visit Ad-Aware, update and execute the program. If you do not possess Ad-Aware SE Personal, it’s a free very extensive spyware removal tool and it’s remarkably easy to use. You’re able to download it through Lavasoft. After running Ad-Aware, reboot your computer.
You ought to perform the above mentioned maintenance about once weekly. Then on an as-needed basis, run Disk Defrag, which you can find in Start, My Programs, Accessories, System Tools, Disk Defrag. By abiding by the above simple measures your computer must continue to run at optimal performance!